DEATH, THRASH, BLACK, HEAVY, DOOM AND ROCK METAL ZINE

- REVIEWS, REPORTS, INTERVIEWS - SUPPORT METAL UNDERGROUND

středa 3. ledna 2018

Home » » A few questions – interview with death metal band from Japan - MORBID ART.

A few questions – interview with death metal band from Japan - MORBID ART.


A few questions – interview with death metal band from Japan - MORBID ART.

Ave, can you introduce your band to our readers? – When was it founded and what style of music do you play , etc.? 

Hello, thank you for your interest!

First of all, I am not that good at English, so I apologize if there are any incorrect expressions.

Morbid Art was established by Infernal Demolisher in 2016. I play swedish styled death metal. Morbid Art is solo project so I'm the only member. I'm all playing except drums.


Where and under what conditions were you recording the new album? Who was in charge of sound, production and mastering? 

Everything was recorded at home. I did mastering and mixing all by myself.

How many copies were released and which medium was used for this new edition (CD, digital, vinyl, cassette)? 

"The Cult of Flesh" was released on CD and digital. CD is limited 300 copies.

Who is the author of the lyrics and how were they created and about what do the lyrics deal
with?

I wrote the all lyrics. The theme of lyrics is mainly gore. But I didn't put the lyrics on the booklet because I don't have any confidence with English.


Who created the logo of the band, and who took care of the graphics and the website? What about you and social networks? Do you consider these things important? 


I made the band logo by myself. I studied design in high school.
I don't have a website but I have a Bandcamp and Facebook page. 
That it is important and necessary to know accurate information.

Which label did you choose for releasing your album and why this label? Are you satisfied by how your label represents you and takés care about you? 


The reason that I released the album from Invasion of Solitude Records is because I own the label owner.Label is not famous, but I am satisfied.


Which bands do you idolise and where do you get your inspiration? 

90's Swedish Death Metal bands, Entombed, Dismember, Vomitory, Grave, Bloodbath ,etc... and Swedish styled Death Metal bands, Revel in Flesh (Ger), Lifeless (Ger), etc...

Did you send your record to some Labels - which are the labels? How was the response? 

Not yet. But "The Cult of Flesh" will be also released by Soul Erazer Records (Brazil) in 2018!

How many gigs have you played? Which type of gigs do you prefer, whether it's (clubs or festivals) and which of your performances would you consider as the best? 

I have not done a gig and I have no plans to do it in the future. Because I am really terrible at appearing in front of people.

What about your plans for the future? What do you want to achieve with the band? 

I will not do gig, but I would like to make efforts to continuously release albums. 
My dream is to be able to live on my own Extreme Metal solo projects. But I think that it is impossible lol.

How and where can your fans contact you? Can you provide some contact information?

lordnothingness666@gmail.com or Facebook and Bandcamp page!

Thanx for the interview.

Thank you for your support! I'm deeply grateful to you for your kindness.

Share this games :

TWITTER